Thursday 8 January 2009

#35 Micro/mini blogging

Mini blogs are limited to short messages (frequently 140 characters),people from all over the world are using their mini-blog to arrange meetings at restaurants or movies but there really isn't a limit to how you use it. It has been used for mini-emails between colleagues, etc.
So this week's mission go and set up an account. Post a message, find a few friends to "follow."
I signed up to Twitter - your posts are called Tweets, and must admit I can't see what the rave is about, I found the posts generally a waste of time, more throw-away than even SMS, some are below -
is feeling very cold. Hate it when the environment is so cold. :(
Zip zap zaboooooooo!
Anyone have a juicer they are not using?
Thinking about when England was totally different
not sure why I'd bother to get excited, did fiddle with the design of my profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment