Wednesday 11 February 2015

Interesting pin

Have to give a gong to someone using the moniker mulzi. Seems mulzi is the hundredth person to follow my Pinterest page.
My Pinterest Page
 While your Pinterest boards are personal - your likes/interests/hobbies - its great to see how universal they can be, when people follow you, or repin, or like your pin board/s. 

Interestingly my pin with the greatest interest has been the librarian t-shirt (more kudos to librarians everywhere) - 82 people have repined it, and 14 have 'liked' it.
The pinners I've 'encountered' are from all over and unknowns - none are people I actually know or have met - it's a bit weird to know of people with similar interests.
So it is back to my pinboards and the next milestone - maybe my 30th board or 5,000th pin?

No comments:

Post a Comment