Wednesday 17 August 2016

I Will


To my family I leave all my passwords…

It was one aspect of my life or death - that I had not considered - that family would need to access different password accounts at a time I was unable to tell them or tell them where to look.

Without being morbid, there are any number of accounts from your banking to social media that are password protected.

Have a look at what you have created, that your family will want admission to 

  • where are your digital photos? on your flickr or Instagram account?
  • how have you recorded your family tree? is it stored on a program like 'Ancestry'?
  • is your pc/portable hard drive/cloud storage/memory stick passworded?
  • who knows the combination to your bicycle lock?
There's still time for a codicil, must work on a list today!

No comments:

Post a Comment