Sunday 20 July 2014

Mobile Things 3 - emails


Emails, are pretty much indispensable now-days, virtually any business requests your email when signing you up.
Like us, even our eAudio/eBook supplier sends email alerts when your loan's about to expire or your reserve becomes available.
Have had Eventbrite and other similar organisations send me email reminders
For me, I have different emails configured for my different devices, and have used the camera function for a whole variety of uses, including photographing book covers and ISBNs to order later. That is when they don't appear via Bowker's 'Bookwire' app - the app that allows you to scan ISBNs, access book records and add titles to selected lists on the go. I've also added apps that will read both barcode and QR codes on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment