Monday 25 March 2013

One of those days

I'm aware that the role of advertisments is to encourage you to purchase the product, but I think a truly good ad is one that is memorable, inventive, becomes part of the vernacular, or a clever parody eg. the Evian baby one
I remember the best part of having to watch the football replays on a Saturday night was the series of SGIC ads - didn't make me want their insurance (the South Australian State Government Insurance Commission), they were just well-made witty clips.(AAMI are currently attempting to emulate them, but it just doesn't have the same flair).
My favourite was the Milk Bar one, but I couldn't find it, so this is the second best (love the car-wash attendant). This one leaves Mr Bean for dead.


It is so easy to say "Sorry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment