Wednesday 18 February 2009

#45 Mind flows

This Thing covers both Flowcharts and Mindmaps, applications used to describe complex relationships or to present a variety of choices and outcomes. We had to choose a flowchart and a mind map) and explore their differences using a real project.

I chose Flowchart.com and mindmeister and have to admit that I got caught up in "beautifying" my flowchart getting graphics and colours rather than concentrating on the content representations.
With mindmeister I got frustrated when it kept giving network problem cannot contact server error messages and still can't get it to embed in this post, so here is the link instead and a very small print copy of my mindmap. Mindmaps are not as linear, more spacial/conceptual than the more old-fashioned flowchart.

No comments:

Post a Comment