Tuesday 18 November 2008

#24 Explore.Discover.Play

Having finished my study for the year, I can now devote some time to "Learning 2.1" which is the follow-up to "Learning 2.0 - 23 things", which prompted this blog in the first place.

Learning 2.1's motto is explore...discover...play, it now has 37 things (I should have done this when I first checked as they've added 13 more things since!) or web 2.0 technologies to learn about.

The first is "Zamar" a free file conversion service. I really needed this last week when I had to convert a word file to pdf, and I like the idea of trialling converting YouTube videos to moving picture experts group file, useful for including video in PowerPoint presentations when you don't have access to the Internet, or as a Plan B if the connection won't work.



This Chaser file still looks a lot like an embedded YouTube file, but I can incorporate it in more applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment