Wednesday 14 November 2007

#23 Finis - So long and thanks for all the fish

Even though I started as a Second Rower, I could still pace myself. I found my:
Favorite discoveries -flickr/image generators - is it a visual thing? I've tried to incorporate images into most of my posts.
Lifelong learning goals - using feeds is ongoing, I can keep abreast of new posts/articles/news without having to access a range of sites to check if there's anything new.
Unexpected outcomes - Video & podcasts - I had a warped view of YouTube, while you can get lost/diverted browsing, it isn't as throw-away as the hype led me to believe.
Do differently to improve format or concept - As I said, liked the self-paced yet structured weekly format, would like to have seen more inter-relationship between the participants, at least in this organisation - discussing how people went about things the positives as well as the problems, more a group thing. Did appreciate the time this would have taken out of Lynette & Leslie's schedules, thanks to them and Yarra Plenty - glad I didn't have to co-ordinate it.
I discovered I prefer using Blogger to Wordpress, am going to return to some of the sites I've discovered during the different activities and spend more time delving deeper.
I plan to keep posting to the blog - the weird/wonderful,quirky items which pass my desk, the odd book review, etc, and hope that others continue too, it would be a shame to forget/lose what we've achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment